Georgian National University SEU
Established in 2001, Georgian National University SEU is a for-profit private higher-education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of Tbilisi.
Officially recognized by the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement, Georgian National Universty SEU (SEU) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 7,000-7,999 students) coeducational Georgian higher education institution. Georgian National Universty SEU (SEU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 19 years old Georgian higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations.
The admission rate range is 60-70% making this Georgian higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment. SEU also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, sports facilities and/or activities, financial aids and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services.
Academic vision of the University implies providing the best educational environment and infrastructure for study, practice and research, top-edge modern programs supported by best faculty and clinicians and the rich and diverse students life, with the possibility to realize the one’s potential in academic, cultural and sports fields.
SEU in search of accomplishing its mission will provide students with:
- Academic independence
- Freedom of choice and opportunities
- Critical thinking
- Realizing responsibility of their own needs
- Encouragement of success
- Enhancement of personal opportunities
Educational Service in SEU is oriented on:
- Challenges of modern knowledge in correspondence with modern requirements.
- Advantageous conditions for disabilities
- Encouragement of students’ and faculty mobility
- Collaboration with Georgian and foreign higher institutions
- Providing graduates with further perspectives on national and international levels.
4 faculties of Georgian National University SEU, 15 BA, MA and MD programs are taught in English and Georgian. To international students SEU offers two programs: Business administration (BA) and Medicine (single step educational program). Both of programs are on English medium.
The students across the globe seeking to pursue MBBS career must choose Georgian National University SEU for MBBS education:
- Georgian National University SEU provides excellent academic facilities at less price without hidden charges.
- The medium of teaching is English and Georgian language.
- The university is fully recognised by MCI and WHO.
- The university provides accommodation facilities occupied with all amenities required for the living of the students.
- The admission process is simple and qu
- The advanced study curriculum of the university is designed according to international standards.
- The university comprises 97 assistant professors and 133 faculties guiding worldwide medical aspirants.
- The university conducts educational activities for medical students.
- The university is in collaboration with Georgian and higher institutions.
- Creates favourable conditions for students with disabilities.
- The medical aspirants don’t need to appear for any English proficiency test or any entrance exam for doing MBBS in Georgian National University SEU.
The university is affiliated, acknowledged and accredited by many authorities mentioned below:
- Recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- National centre for quality education enhancement Georgian National University SEU.
- Ministry of education and healthcare of Georgia.
- Approved by the World Health Organization (WHO)
Duration of Programs inmGeorgian National University SEU
Duration of the course in Georgian National University SEU varies from 4 to 6 years depending on the chosen program.
Intake for Georgian National University SEU
The course at Georgian National University SEU usually commences in March & September. It is one of the Most Reputed Universities in Georgia. They have limited seats for international students. Admission Process is Always open, Students better start applying for this University as soon as possible Because the Seats are Limited.
Medium of Teaching in English
The medium of instruction for All Programs is English.
Required Documents for Programs in Georgian National University SEU
- Grade 12th Results. (Equivalent to A-Level)
- 1 Passport-size photo
- Transfer Certificate (For Transferring Students)
- Transcript of Grades & Syllabus (For Transferring Students)
To Apply Send your Documents to SEU@Study-Georgia.ge
Eligibility for Admission in Georgian National University SEU
The Basic Eligibility for All Programs in Georgia at the Georgian National University SEU
- High School Diploma
- English medium education
- Valid passport
- Good Level of English writing and speaking skills
Programs Available in Georgian National University SEU
- Business Administration
- General Medicine / Medical Doctor