The University of Georgia
We will tell you everything you need to know about The University of Georgia, As an International student desiring to study At the University of Georgia in Tbilisi. Learn about UG’s rich history, programs for international students, tuition fees, admission, and how to apply to study at UG.
The University of Georgia
The University of Georgia (Tbilisi) is a private university founded in 2004 in Tbilisi, in the country of Georgia.
The mission of The University of Georgia is to expand boundaries and educate a person, which will support the development of a healthy, human and democratic society through professional activities or scientific achievements based on hard work and honesty, for the goodwill of the government and humankind in general. The strategic long-term goal of The University of Georgia is to become the largest and strongest university in the region, as well as to have academic, professional and certificate programs that enable any student to study, regardless of his age, become an expert in the specific field, solve problems and use opportunities.
Study In UG
Some important information that you should know.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – $4,000 / Yearly
- Nursing for International Student – $3,500 / Yearly
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science, IT) – $4,000 / Yearly
- Pharmacy – $4,500 / Yearly
- Dentistry (Single – Cycle, MD) – $5500 / Yearly
- English Philology – $3,000 / Yearly
- Medicine (Medical Doctor Program) – $6,000 / Yearly
- Information Technology – $4,000 / Yearly
- MBA (Master of Business Administration ) – $4,000 / Yearly
- Master’s of International Business Law (L.L.M) – $4,000 / Yearly
- Master’s of Information Technology – $4,000 / Yearly
- Master’s of Educational Administration (MA) – $3,500 / Yearly
To get Admission to The University of Georgia simply fill out the Application form or send all the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of the required documents:
1. Copy of the passport
2. High School Certificate or BA degree Diploma (for MA degree applicants) along with transcript.
3. Application fee payment receipt.
4. Video Interview (Contact us for sample)
After submission, within the 7 working days of fulfilling the application requirements, we will send you an official offer letter from The University of Georgia, Georgia. On the basis of the signed offer letter, Study-Georgia will start the enrollment procedure. Translation, notarization, recognition and enrollment procedures take approximately 2 – 4 weeks.
UG has no deadline for admission. However, the University has two intakes. Students can get admission to either join Fall Academic Session (September batch) or the Spring Academic Session (February/March batch).
As soon as the enrolment procedure will be successfully completed, UG will send you an official invitation letter which – together with other documents – will be required for the applicant to apply for a studying VISA to the closest Georgian Embassy
For more information about the visa regime for your country’s nationals and stateless persons residing in the relevant countries, see our Georgian Visa and Residence Permit for Students guide.
For Visa application-related issues, contact email@example.com for professional support.
Currently, UG does not have hostels on campus for foreign students. However, apartments and flats are cheap around the university’s vicinity we will help you regarding it.