Study In Georgia Affordable Cost Top Universities Quality Education Guaranteed Acceptance Low Tuition Fee
Apply Today and Get Accepted to Top Universities in Georgia and Study Completely in English. Low Tuition Fees & 24/7 Online Support.
Student Applied Through Us
Why Study in Georgia?
Affordable Tuition Fee
The Average Tuition Fees of MBBS (Medicine & Dentistry) Program in Georgia is $4,500 Per academic year and $3,000 for Non-MBBS programs such as Business, Nursing, Engineering and Technology.
Georgia is one of the Safest Countries to choose for Higher Education. Georgia ranks fifth among 125 countries in the 2018 crime index. Since 2015, Georgia has been among the top 7 country in the Crime index Statistics.
Universities in Georgia are Internationally Accredited by EU , ENC/NARIC, MCI, WHO, ECFMG, ME & ETC.
Affordable Living Expenses
Living expenses in Georgia is cheap in comparison with other countries , the minimum level of expenses for one month will be around $300 per month including accommodation and living expenses.
Opportunity To Work & Grow
Georgia allows All International Students to work while they are in Georgia with no work Hour Limits. But Georgia encourages All Students to approach their Entrepreneur skills and work for themselves.
Halal & Affordable Restaurant's
Everyone agrees that food in Georgia is Affordable by All. Most of the Good Restaurants offer delicious meals for affordable prices. You can find Halal, Indian and Turkish restaurants All over Georgia.
Why Study In Georgia With Us?
What Students Say About Us
- EU Delegation to Georgia publishes annual report on some progress in Association Agreement implementation, while highlighting the need for further inclusive reforms
- Georgian Economy Minister: cargo turnover increases by 16.6% in first quarter, passenger flow by 22%
- Japanese Ambassador to Georgia visits Mestia municipality, celebrates Japan’s National Mountain Day
- Emergency Management Service rescuers evacuate injured foreign mountaineers from Tetnuldi Mountain in Georgia's north
- Armenian Gov’t addresses Georgian counterparts to consider maritime transport as “alternative” to Larsi border-crossing point
- ქუთაისის საერთაშორისო უნივერსიტეტის ბაზაზე ადრონული თერაპიის ცენტრის მშენებლობა იწყება
- The construction of Hadron Therapy Center begins on Kutaisi International University campus
- მიხეილ ჩხენკელი ამერიკელ ხალხს დამოუკიდებლობის დღეს ულოცავს
- ილიას სახელმწიფო უნივერსიტეტში Horizon Europe-ის საგრანტო ოფისი გაიხსნა
- Owing to the decision of the Prime Minister of Georgia, Irakli Gharibashvili, a Ukrainian-speaking sector was established in Batumi