The General Medicine Program in Georgia is developed to enable an aspirant to receive a comprehensive education for medical study in Georgia. The program is uniquely designed to provide students with all the critical information they would need – including theoretical knowledge and practical skills, to succeed as medical professionals. The course is crafted considering the objectives of the TUNING/MEDINE project.
The General Medicine program is about creating a new generation of caring and competent doctors who can make a real difference in people’s lives. The program is taught in English, so students from all over the world can come and learn in Georgia’s welcoming and supportive environment.
Benefits of the General Medicine program offered by Study-Georgia include:
- Worldwide recognition of the degree from Georgian medical universities.
- High commendation of every university in every country.
- Special focus on practical knowledge over theoretical aspects of learning.
- No requirement for IELTS or any other entrance test to get admitted into the program with Study-Georgia.
- Opportunity to work with the best international institutes after completion of MBBS.
- Faculties hired from recognized hospitals or government institutes across the globe.