David Tvildiani Medical University
David Tvildiani Medical University is one of the first choices of students among all medical institutes located in Tbilisi, Georgia. Established by David Tvildiani and Dr. Dimitri Tvildiani in the year of 1989, the university is always a prime choice of worldwide medical aspirants for doing MBBS.
David Tvildiani Medical University aims to provide higher medical education to worldwide students along with affordable fee structure, modern infrastructure, basic amenities, accommodation facilities and also developed PhD, doctorate programs, nursing school and AIETI Medical School.
Currently, 200 graduates have passed from David Tvildiani Medical University and are working as physicians in USA and European Universities and Clinics.
The students who have graduated from David Tvildiani Medical University have successfully cleared the international exams like USMLE, PLAB, MCI. Some students are currently developing their skills at clinics and research centres of different countries, some students became proficient teachers and many students have earned their PhD degree from DTMU.
The medical aspirants must undergo 6 years of MBBS course at David Tvildiani Medical University:
- The MBBS education will be in English and Georgian language.
- Complete understanding of the learning process at the university through the final outcome of the study, practical implementation of the acquired knowledge, and the visible effects of teaching results.
- The students acquire medical knowledge from the best faculty members.
- The students must be involved in 1 year of mandatory internship.
Well-Equipped facilities are available in DTMU at the comfort zone of students:
- DTMU provides comfortable space for all students in the hostel situated on the university campus.
- DTMU conducts practical classes in labs for generating practical skills of students.
- David Tvildiani Medical University provides modern infrastructure and friendly environment to students.
- Campus canteen provides Indian food for Indian students.
- A big cafeteria providing fresh and healthy food for the students.
- 24 hours available internet facility is available on the campus for fun and study purpose of students.
DTMU provides spacious Library including-
- EI resource
- EI catalogues
- EI books
- PhD work
The university is affiliated, acknowledged and Accredited by many authorities mentioned below:
- Association of Medical Schools in Europe (AMSE)
- Association of Medical Education in Europe (AMEE)
- ORPHEUS – Organization for PhD Education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in the European System
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Eurasian Universities Union (EURAS)
- Georgian ministry of education
- Georgian Ministry of health
Scholarships are Available in David Tvildiani Medical University
Duration of Programs in David Tvildiani Medical University
Duration of the course in Tbilisi State Medical University varies from 5 to 6 years depending on the Students.
Intake for David Tvildiani Medical University
The course at David Tvildiani Medical University usually commences in March & September. It is one of the Most Reputed Universities in Georgia. They have limited seats for international students. Admission Process is Always open, Students better start applying for this University as soon as possible Because the Seats are Limited.
Medium of Teaching in English
The medium of instruction for is in English.
Required Documents for Programs in David Tvildiani Medical University
- Grade 12th Results. (Equivalent to A-Level)
- 1 Passport-size photo
- Transfer Certificate (For Transferring Students)
- Transcript of Grades & Syllabus (For Transferring Students)
To Apply Send your Documents to DTMU@Study-Georgia.ge
Eligibility for Admission in David Tvildiani Medical University
The Basic Eligibility for All Programs in Georgia at the David Tvildiani Medical University
- High School Diploma
- English medium education
- Valid passport
- Good Level of English writing and speaking skills
Programs Available in David Tvildiani Medical University
- General Medicine / Medical Doctor